Linden Tree

Linden Tree
Linden tree

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lulu the Traveling Emu visits Atlanta

Imagine my surprise when I opened up my Christmas present from Erica and the kids and found, staring up at me, a nice, fuzzy, bright blue emu (the head only, of course). While her primary function is to sneak into my suitcase and transport little notes and goodies while I'm traveling for business, it only seems appropriate that Lulu should have the opportunity to document her travels, obviously for the greater edification of emus everywhere. Toward that goal, I'm happy to announce that Lulu's first stop was to the National Archives Southeast Regional Center in Morrow, GA, tagging along while I was helping to present a two-day seminar. Unfortunately, Lulu wasn't able to bask in the normal comfortable temperatures of northern Georgia in February, as she apparently brought the snow with us from New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment